Monday, July 15, 2013

My AWESOME New Room

My new room is AMAZING!!!!! It is so adorable. We have this wall of teal curtains and in front of that is my bed. I have a black comforter with sequin stripes. Its covered in awesome pillows. I have a lip pillow, one with a mustache on it , a Paris one and a super cute smiley face pillow with a bow.

I have a book shelf filled with all my favorite books with cute little accessories. Over in my reading nook area I have a chaise lounger with a pink soft blanket draped over it with some pillows. I am working on putting up a wall of Playbills from by favorite plays next to the lounger. I have a zebra message board filled with pictures of everything I love.

My theme is Paris and shopping so I have giant fashion and Paris paintings everywhere. I love it. My first room I have ever gotten to decorate the way I want it and it is perfection.

0 comments: