Monday, July 15, 2013

Bye Bye 5th Grade

  

Today was my awards ceremony for 5th grade at Samuel Beck Elementary. It was formal so I got all dressed up in a super cute outfit. I wore this adorable blue tank top dress with a skinny white belt. I didn't want to wear dressy shoes so instead I wore bright red Converse sneakers which I matched with a red polka dot bow in my hair. I loved my outfit and got tons of compliments.

The awards I earned were Honor Roll for the entire year, Presidential Academic Excellence signed by congress and Barack Obama, and Outstanding Student in Science. The science award was a total surprise to me. I am going to miss fifth grade but all of my friends will be going to Medlin Middle School with me so I hope we will be in the same pre-AP classes. This was a good year at Beck!

0 comments: