Sunday, February 24, 2013

Valentines Day

  

  

Today was the valentines day party at school. I dressed up super cute. I wore my pink jeans and my brand new light blue sparkly love crop top. I also had mom paint my nails black and pink with silver and white hearts. She braided my hair so that it looked like a heart. I looked super valentinesy. 

I also had cute little gifts for my friends. They were jars of gummy bears with a note that said "I'm beary glad you're my friend". My friends loved them! 

I took my mustache valentine box to school too.  I got tons of valentines. I gave out ones with airheads in them. The PTA passed out these HUGE red velvet cupcakes with frosting in the shape of a heart and root beer floats. They were delicious! A bunch of kids took pictures of my hair for the yearbook. Overall it was fun.

0 comments: