Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas




  

This is year I had an amazing Christmas!  On Christmas Eve, my grandparents and cousins came over and we had dinner and hung out.  We decorated gingerbread men with these cool stickers and frosting.  After they left, I gave Santa one of my gingerbread cookies and eggnog for his treat.  I also set out some carrots for the reindeer!

For Christmas, I seriously got everything on my list!  One of my favorite presents was My brand new Ipad mini. I love it. I also got some new clothes and a brand new pair of DC's. 

I got some super cute Cutie Pop dolls. They are all based on baking!  I even got Carmel, which is awesome because I didn't even know she came out yet.  She wasn't in any of the stores of on the websites!  Santa rocked that one!!

It was also great having Lexie home. I really missed her. It is going by too fast and I know she's going back to school soon ... that part makes me a little sad!

0 comments: