Sunday, September 16, 2012

First Day of Fifth Grade


First day of school baby!!

I walked in a little nervous .. I said hi to the new girl, but she was way quiet.  I kept trying to make conversation, but she wasn't getting too into that.  Most of the kids were really cool and talked to me.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Also, I sit across from Jake.  His Mom is one of Lex and Rach's favorite teachers at Byron.  He is cool too.

We spent almost the entire day unpacking all of our supplies, setting up folders, and getting ready.  During recess, I hung out with Gracie.  She is the little sister of one of Lex's best friends.  Before school started, Lex and Mackie took me and Gracie bowling.  The playground is really cool.

We had a 5th grade team meeting .. we have those all the time.  The teachers always tell us that all of 5th grade is a team and we have to work together.

We also got to meet the music teacher and the art teacher.  The music teacher is really funny.  We played music games and stuff.  I think I want to do choir again at this school.  He would make it really cool.  The art teacher is nice too.  She is kind of strict.  I think she will be cool too.

0 comments: